Ruggedanddapper.com is committed to improve accessibility for all people, with or without disabilities, seeking information or products on our website.
We strive to make our website as accessible and usable as possible. We do this by following the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0). For example:
- Images have alternative text (so if you can't see the image you can still read the text).
- Color contrast between the foreground and background is sufficiently strong.
- Text resizes according to user preference.
- Headings are correctly used (they're not just ordinary text made to look big and bold).
- Tables are used for laying out tabular information and have proper headings and summaries.
Additionally, we installed an accessibility widget that is accessible by pressing the icon on the bottom corner of our website.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on Ruggedanddapper.com AA compliant, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found the most appropriate technological solution.
We Can Help
If you are experiencing issues with any content on Ruggedanddapper.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, please contact Ruggedanddapper.com: